Welcome to namlife
Welcome to namlife, where as well as the facts about HIV, you can read about people’s experiences of living with HIV, in their own words.
These personal stories cover a wide range of experiences. They are testament to the huge advances in the treatment of HIV, and may inspire you to share your own story. If you would like to do this, click here.
This website is always developing. We welcome any feedback you might have.
Get straight to the facts
- namlife : an introduction
- Just found out you have HIV?
- HIV, the basics
- Telling people you have HIV
- Getting HIV treatment and care
- Key tests to monitor HIV - CD4 and viral load
- HIV treatment
- Taking your treatment - adherence
- Having a relationship with an HIV-negative partner
- Mother-to-baby transmission of HIV
- Emotional wellbeing and mental health
- Symptoms and illnesses
- Complementary therapies
- Daily health issues
- Nutrition and HIV
- Stigma and discrimination
- HIV and the law
- End-of-life issues
- Finding information and support
New to namlife
Tell us your story
Latest HIV News
Oral infection with HPV
Hepatitis C in the UK
Editors' picks from other sources